Hello everyone

Feel free to comment and follow,
ill try and respond and pay it forward as much as possible!
I currently use a beat up old Minolta manual SLR for film, and a Fujifilm Finepix J10 for my digital shots,

Also feel free to check out my youtube channel Here!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Till I see Those Sails

                      Till I See Those Sails

Been to many days
since I've seen your face
been waiting here
same old place
so many miles
an ocean away
I know i'll see
those sails one day


If I wait there would you find me
underneath the willow tree
with your picture in a locket
I will look out to the sea
I will take your hand 
things will be just like before
but till that day I wait for you
there on distant shores

If I leave here will you miss me
or is it to late for me
has your soul forever surrendered
its depths unto the sea
If I leave this place
will it be just like before
is there a chance ill see your face again
there on distant shores

No comments:

Post a Comment