Hello everyone

Feel free to comment and follow,
ill try and respond and pay it forward as much as possible!
I currently use a beat up old Minolta manual SLR for film, and a Fujifilm Finepix J10 for my digital shots,

Also feel free to check out my youtube channel Here!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Perfect World

                                                                     Perfect World

As these stone angels stare
Lifeless gaze at our despair
A stabbing pain held till tomorrow
Let your children reap the sorrow
For if every souls the same
Will he hear them call our names
Tell me how many more must fall
Till your statues hear the call

My conscience lost
My soul despairs
Where were you when
Your saints where never there
Plaster eyes watch us scramble
Trampling the meek
To rise up priests with rifles
With sights set on the weak
If this is the dream realized
If this is where our journey ends
then I don't know
But I refuse to go
One more mile around the bend

No comments:

Post a Comment