Hello everyone

Feel free to comment and follow,
ill try and respond and pay it forward as much as possible!
I currently use a beat up old Minolta manual SLR for film, and a Fujifilm Finepix J10 for my digital shots,

Also feel free to check out my youtube channel Here!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DEMONSPAWN


So when i was in china i was in this museum in the city with little replica's of what the villages around the area used to look like.  i got close to the glass and THIS jumped out of the window of one of the little buildings and hit the glass

15 comments:

  1. Awesome post! keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAT SPIDER. I'm getting minecraft flashbacks lolol

    ReplyDelete
  3. wtf crazy, also I lol'd at the minecraft comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear god thats a damn big spider :( O_o

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats nothing you should see what we have in australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Looks pretty freaky, wouldn't want that in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy shit lol feed it a turkey leg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, i was trippin balls when that thing lunged lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would straight shit my pants,
    then fire up the bbq.
    Nice post! I bet China was an awesome country.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude there's a spider VERY similar in size if not bigger on my blog! I think they're called Wolf Spiders, but either way, they're terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goooood that spidey is so huuuuugggeee waaat

    ReplyDelete